Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Apologies

So...I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. I've been a little busy with basketball and school and stuff, but that's not really a good excuse. You deserve a lot better. I apologize. Sorry again.

Let's see...for basketball, the team moved up to 4 - 1 on Saturday with our win over University. I heard they beat Lowell by 9 and Wash by like 20-ish? That's always a good sign then. I'm feeling like Jack Sparrow with that captain status though. And I was crossing guys like Allen Iverson / Derrick Rose / Deron Williams. Kinda, sorta, not really. (I highly advise clicking the links on the left.) Our team got brand new jerseys this year, I don't know if I mentioned that in the last post I had. I'm reppin that #1 "cause I’m the one like I’m Tracy McGrady." I'm feeling really good about the team this year. A lot more support from the bench, and I feel that we should end the season with nothing short of a championship.

Highlight of the game on Saturday: I airballed a three, and all my teammates made fun of me in the locker room. Sad face.

Lowlight (if it's a word?) of the game: I trucked this guy on the other team on a fastbreak and made the basket, but got called for a charge due to our 20 point lead.

Headed up to Merced to watch the big brother play, but I only got to watch him sit on the bench and warmup during halftime (due to getting there with only 2 minutes left in the 1st half). I heard he filled up the stat sheet though - 2 points, 1 steal, 1 block, 2 assists, 0 turnovers - in 7 minutes of court time. After the game, I got to kick it with some of his friends and ate at Wingstop for about 40 minutes or so.

I had a pretty decently good weekend, but like all other weekends, it was way too short. Now for another week of school and getting back to the grind.


Signing autographs for the kids is always fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment