Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals Can Shoot Itself

Last week of school before winter break?! Le do eeet. Haha. Studying and staying up til 3:30 and crap is most definitely not the business. I probably won't post anything for the rest of the week? But maybe? I haven't contacted J.E. about his finals and stuff, yet. But finals really blows. I'm not enjoying it. On the bright side, I get out at 12:30 everyday (excluding Friday)? Hopefully I get to kick it with that someone during the break. And all the other homies too. I don't have any basketball games this week, and coach said I'm allowed to skip practice in order to study and stuffs which is cool, I guess. We had a tournament this past weekend. I scored 17 and 15 points in the first two games, respectively. 3rd game, I had 5 points in our 40-point blowout win. I thought I played pretty well? 2nd game was pretty ridiculous. K.J. had 27 points and I had 13 in the 4th quarter? I think? I had 2 three's from somewhere in the middle of... half court and the three point line. However, we still lost. Not good. :P I have my Chinese final and my computer art final tomorrow. I guess computer art class is pretty chill. I don't really do much. I love my wallpaper on my computer at school though. I should probably be studying right now, but it's really boring. It's about 1:20 A.M., and it's really late. I gots this huge headache right now. I'm gonna stop studying in about 15 minutes or so? Hopefully, I don't completely bomb my Chinese test. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment