Saturday, December 11, 2010

Air Arenas

I've kind of taken this from Sole Collector, but I'm really interested in it. Anyone that knows me well knows I like shoes. I like shoes a lot (started when I was 2). I would not consider myself one of those kids that buy shoes based on hype either and I am very selective with my shoes, besides a pair of Chucks or Rainbow slippers, Jordans and Nikes (and no SB's) only please. That brings me to Gilbert Arenas and his sneaker free agency. It is freaking sweet. I think the last time a notable player stood out without a shoe endorsement was Kobe after Adidas, before Nike, and currently Nate Robinson impresses, but this year, Hibachi is showing out each night with something different, something clean, and even sometimes crazy. Sneakerheads enjoy.

 (Not related now, but College Days, KG 3's)
(Media Day, Penny 1's)
(Space Jams)
(Taxi 12's)
(Dolce & Gabbana for the ladies?? Yes he did.)
"Let me feel the arena, I'll be Gilbert Arenas" - Mr. Steal Your Girl
Sorry I really wanted to use the lyric, it's only fitting. Anyways, I can't wait to see what else Gil pulls out from his collection, but so far it has been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment