Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Break

As the number of days of winter break winds down, I must say that it has been halfway decent. A lot of basketball and a lot of chill time. Zack's back from UC Merced. We set up the Christmas tree really late this year, the 22nd to be exact. On a side note, I'm feeling really good about school basketball this year. My team beat De Le Salle by 3 at Kezar about a week ago. For those of you who don't know who De Le Salle is, their sports programs are amongst the top sports programs in the nation. I've had a lot of time to just kick it with family and appreciate everything. I even had fun at the dentist, and got a new toothbrush. My dentist told me that I'm special because I was the last patient of the day and cause I didn't get cavities. Feeling very special indeed. I thought the Christmas day matchups were very good, but somewhat disappointing. The Rondo-less Celtics couldn't pull through at the end despite Dwight's blowup in the first half and overall crappy performance. The Lakers were very disappointing if I might add. Although, LeBron was having quite a ball game. The Warriors played the Blazers on Christmas: no Brandon Roy though. Sad face. It was still, nonetheless, a great time out. Dinner at my favorite restaurant the following night too? I just hope the next few days don't blow by too fast. Really not ready for school to start back up again. But then again, is anyone?

R&G Lounge: salt and pepper crab anyone?
Setting up the tree.
Christmas Day special in Dubtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment