Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let the Games Begin

As you may or may not know, I play basketball. I'm on the JV basketball team for Abraham Lincoln High School. My first game was last Friday and my second game was the following day. The first game was against the school's faculty and staff, which was a lot of fun for the team. Saturday, I had my first official game against a real team. We played St.Mary's of Berkeley's. It was a pretty close game the entire game. The second quarter, we just didn't play our game and lost that quarter by 10, which ended up being a big problem. We won all the other three quarters, but we ended up losing the game by 3. Pretty good game, but it wasn't enough. People were still trying out at the time and I think coach was trying to see how good people were. Out first real game with our set team is this Saturday. Hopefully, we can get the W.

Goals for the season:

- Win the AAA JV boys championship.
- Get moved up to Varsity at the end of the season.
- Average 8+ assists per game, 8+ points per game, and 2 steals per game.

That's it for now I guess. Happy Turkey Day. I hope everyone has a good one. I'll post something else up soon hopefully.



Dimey?

No comments:

Post a Comment