Tuesday, November 23, 2010

K-Dawg

Yesterday was gramps' 80th birthday. The big eight-oh. His name's William, but I call him Grandpa G. or K-Dawg for whatever reason. I can only imagine how amazing this man was in his youth. He's still living everyday like a boss and amazes me each and every day. If I could be half the man he is, I'd be very happy with myself. I look up to and admire him very much. I mess with him a lot, which is probably bad. I also tend to make him do a lot of things for me, which is also really bad. It should probably be the other way around. But I just wanna let you know that I love you and I always will. He's one of the nicest people that I've ever met and he's just...amazing. I don't really have much else to say that would describe it any better. If you've ever met my grandpa, you'd know that he is a really nice guy and always has a smile on his face. He's a funny person and never fails to make me smile no matter how sad and/or mad I am at the world. And yeah...I wish you the best gramps. Peace and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment