Sunday, November 14, 2010

Complete Waste

So, I haven't blogged in a while. My deepest apologies. My weekend was a complete waste of a weekend. I went to school the whole week, and then my weekend is poop. Black Ops came out, and I got my Xbox taken away. It's okay though, it's probably for the better. Friday night was probably the best part of my weekend. I went to go watch Zack's game. They got smashed by 20. Zack had a few turnovers, but it's all good. I got to see him. We had dinner after that with Perk, Marissa, and lil Mikey. Saturday, I "worked" on my homework pretty much the entire day, and I didn't even manage to finish it all. I played a little basketball in the dark across the street. Daylight Saving's Time really didn't let me shoot around with the sun out. It's all good though. I think it's a better workout. Today was halfway decent, I woke up early for tutoring with Matt, my old white man tutor person guy. He's pretty chill. Took a nap for about an hour and a half, and went to go bowling with Derek, Randy, and Jon for the Dragon's bowling fundraiser thing that they have every year. That was pretty fun too. It's always fun to mess around with the team. No homo. Haha. Time for dinner now. Pops cooked fried chicken. And yeah...I'm gonna go eat so hopefully, I blog again sometime soon. Peace and love.

Fried chicken, anyone?

Take note that this video was from Zack's other game on 10.29.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment