Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We Reminisce: Boom Tho!


Well what is there for me to say about Mr. Rodrique Benson? Well he is one funny dude and I guess you can call him an underrated basketball player. The reason why I write about him is not because of his basketball skills however, it's because of his blog. Rod's blog is the first I ever read and continued to follow. Besides Mr. Leung's blog, he might be the other big influence for me maintaining a blog. Rod is currently playing basketball overseas in Korea, and before that he played college ball at Cal, then he spent time in the D-league and in Europe trying to make the NBA. What he should have done was play volleyball. Anyways I started to read his blog around my sophomore and junior year of high school and I was quite saddened when he decided to stop blogging to focus completely on basketball. Today is a celebration though because he's back! What he has to offer isn't really much. He just talks about his life in the minor leagues of basketball and makes terrible music videos, but to me, they were excellent. There really isn't much for me to say except that I truly respect this guy and thank you Boom Tho for all those great posts. Good stuff.
"She ready like spaghetti, so we're in there like swim wear, you already know, Boom Got Them Tho!" - Rod Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment