Friday, April 13, 2012

Fresh Blood


What's up readers? I've been recruited here to share with you all, my knowledge of the wonderful game of baseball. I actually think Anson told me to contribute to this blog because he was sick and tired of listening to me rant on and on about the San Francisco Giants and the baseball universe. Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Ryrixx Darawali (pretty boy on the right), 21 years old and am currently attending UC Davis studying economics. My obsession with baseball started at the age of 6, sitting on the couch with the game on TV, I remembered running back and forth asking my father about this game that we were watching. Who is that guy? Why is he doing that? What is that called? I was hooked. Then I went to my first game in 1997 - San Francisco Giants vs Montreal Expos at good ole Candlestick Park. And ever since that I lived and breathed baseball. I consider myself a student of the game, always willing to listen and learn from others, but I will also not hesitate to give you my opinion. I guess this is where the blog comes in. People who know me personally, know that I can/will talk about baseball for hours at a time and hopefully this blog can provide me a bigger forum for people to hear my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment