Sunday, October 31, 2010

You Just Hope That You Last

"I think I'm spending all my time with the wrong women."

I haven't blogged in a while, so here we go... My weekend was a pretty big disappointment. 3 day weekend, and I thought everything was gonna be terrific and all. But it's made a turn for the worse. I (kinda sorta, not really) work my butt off for 5-days at school and this weekend just slips right by, without any good. It's all good I guess. Back to the lab again. Time to start over and wait for my bowl of white rice. (Girls are like food because you have all the side dishes for your rice. But what you're really looking for is your white rice. Because even though you eat rice everyday, you don't really ever get tired of it. However, eating the same side dish every, single day gets a little boring and yeah... you get the point. P.S. Sorry if you're a girl, and you're reading this. And you happen to be slightly offended in any way. I'm really sorry. My sincere apologies.) Happy Halloween everyone. Forgot to mention that. I'm a little tired. I think I sleep way too late every night. Friday night, I didn't get to go to the Warriors' game, but it's all good. I went to Zack's game instead. But everyone there was a big phoney. Saturday was just...I dunno. Halloween, ehh...Giants won? Jeremy Lin played a lot? 49ers won? No school tomorrow. Practice at 4 though. Hopefully tomorrow's not so bad. But then again, I gotta finish up that crapload of homework. Ehh...we'll see.


"So what I tend to do is think of today as the past. It's funny when you comin' in first, but you hope that you last. You just hope that it lasts..."

"I knock on the door, hope isn't hope, fates not around, the luck's all gone."

"Cause in every dark cloud, there's a silver lining"

No comments:

Post a Comment