Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today Was a Decent Day

I slept pretty late last night, so I was really tired throughout the day. Luckily for me, I got to sleep in a bunch of my classes. And...I didn't get in trouble. And I even got an A on my chem test thing with my crazy chem teacher. Just in case you were wondering how crazy my chem teacher is...
  1. Mrs. Landa has a really heavy, Russian accent.
  2. She's super buff with calves that are like...the size of my head.
  3. On the first day of school, she told my class that she is going to eat us.
  4. We also took 3 tests during the first week of school.
  5. And for the last progress reports that were out, out of the hundreds of people that have her, I only know one person that got above a C.
So yeah, that's pretty much my chem teacher in a nutshell. I got out of school 20 minutes early because my P.E. teacher is a boss. No basketball practice for today, and I got a haircut. So everything was pretty good. And that was my day.


"When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew."

No comments:

Post a Comment