Thursday, October 28, 2010

McRib???

For those of you who don't know about the McRib sandwich from McDonald's, it's basically a pork or beef pattie sandwich with pickles and onions covered in bbq sauce. What makes it so special is it's rarity at McDonald's locations. This sandwich is only at specific McDonald's for probably a week and it moves on to another Micky D's, and there are never details about where it will go next. There is even a McRib Locator to help customers find it if it happens to be in their city and Yahoo! has had an article about this sandwich's elusiveness not too long ago. Well today was my lucky day because my lovely sister found a McDonald's in the city that had it and she happened to get me one:
It really wasn't that great and I'm not a huge fan of fast food, but just to say I tried a McRib feels great! I might never be able to try one again in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment