Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Introducing Me

Alright, so welcome to the blog, I guess this is my welcoming post. Well the basics, I'm Anson, I'm 19, I attend the San Mateo community colleges, I'm a communications major and hopefully by this time next year i'll be blogging from SoCal...fast-forward to now I am now 21 and am indeed blogging from Socal. I have to say I am truly blessed. For those that remember my original welcoming post, well it needed a change. This blog originally was for life and basketball and all things that intrigued me or made me want to write, but now it's safe to say it's solely basketball but won't entirely be restricted to it if anything provokes my thoughts. For any new readers, welcome, and for those who have been reading from the start. I hoped you enjoyed those older posts not relating to sports and cherish it in your hearts, but they are no longer here, and moving forward now, strictly sports. Nothing will change on the sports writings. I will try to offer my thoughts and provide humor that hopefully generates some laughs. I still love the Warriors and Thunder, and I will always hate Steve Kerr, Clark Kelogg, and Duke basketball. Click the hyperlinks, read the footnotes, and enjoy. This blog is also made with my partner in crime, the super cute, high-school stud, Josh. Look for his posts as well and thanks for reading yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment