Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Introducing Josh

So...Anson posted that first post. Hope everyone enjoyed it. I don't think anyone's read it yet, but yeah. Hopefully someone does. So umm...hi. My name is Josh, and I'm starting this blogging stuff with my cousin, Anson. Unlike Anson, I didn't really plan out what to write so I'm just writing whatever right now. I go to Abraham Lincoln High School in San Francisco. Pretty nice campus there, everything's all new and what not. There's graffiti like all over the bathrooms and stuff, but it's all good. I love basketball, if you didn't know. I also like to draw/paint/etc. I feel like this post is a lot shorter than Anson's, so sorry if it is. It's getting a little late, and I'm getting kinda tired. I don't really have much else to say, except to keep checking back for updates on the blog. Gonna be blogging about life, basketball, unicorns, maybe some other stuff. But yeah, you should definitely stay tuned. Hope you enjoy! (:

P.S. I don't have a cool picture thingy and a quote to post so...I'll just put up a drawing.

Ever watch the movie Despicable Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment